Wednesday 24 April 2013

// // Leave a Comment

My favorite audio post production: soundworks collection

Soundworks collection, had always been one of my favorite sound design/ production company ever. They had done quite a lot of beautiful sound piece in this movie industry.

I started noticing them when I first saw their introduction: Inception. I am amazed by the sound they designed, captured and mix them together. It is all about layer after layer, tweaking after tweaking to get the correct sound.

It is not easy to be a sound designer because you have to think, go deep into it so that you can get the unique sound for certain icon (human or equipment)

One thing for sure, I really love the mixing deck they have in the studio.

Pretty much jaw drop when they are doing the surround panning sound in this video (near the end)

I love the ceiling array speakers. How cool it will be if you can install that at home.

Dolby Atmos, a new revolutionary approach to sound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment