Thursday 5 December 2013

// // Leave a Comment

Photography project - Lian Villas

I am proud to present you my property photo shoot I done for Saville.

Here's the link.

Here's my thought for this beautiful and amazing place.

This private property is definitely a good place to stay at if you like to have neighbor that is close to you. Facing in front is the swimming pool; it look really beautiful when night falls.

You feel so tired after a long hard day at work, after parking your car in the basement, which is in front of the unit. The thought of climbing up the stair to the bedroom is no longer a hassle! There's a lift in the unit! Heh, you need not to worry about carrying heavy things up to the room in future!

I love the area when I was doing the night shoot, the place is very quiet. With the sound of the water gushing down on the pool make my mind feel so relax. You can even do your gym while viewing the pool.

It is really a great place if you love such an environment.

Nevertheless, do enjoy the images I took as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment