Monday 14 January 2013

// // Leave a Comment

Sean & Rebecca

Wedding photography is unlike taking photos in a studio, because there's no plan at all. What a photographer need to do; follow with the flow.

Wherever the couple are standing, talking, sitting.... you must not let your eye out of them.  because each minute and second are crucial.

Do not get yourself tempted on food and drinks, don't worry,  you get to rest later on. Work come first.

Look around you, the area and the items. If it is simple, try play around if you can capture with that. Personally, I really like balloon, they can be a good props too! Inspiration came from one of the site I seen before. Remember, always look at other photographer works, this is the way you learn.

For Sean and Rebecca, I did the same thing. I must say I am lucky to have balloon as prop! This is something I really wanted to do it.

Not to forget, although sun is hot that day, it is a beautiful ROM by the seaside.

Congrats Sean and Rebecca.


Boon.


IMG_9493

IMG_9520-A

IMG_9558

IMG_9593

IMG_9616

IMG_9619

IMG_9702

IMG_9721

IMG_9751

IMG_9769

IMG_9504a

Sean and Rebecca Photo Collate 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment